favorite this postAdministrative Specialist looking for work in Lowell, MA (Lowell)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a highly motivated and professional individual with years of experience in both business, legal, and clinical administrative environments. Capable of corresponding tactfully and according to company policy with clients, customers, vendors, attorneys, Executive Staff, and everyone in between.
I am extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook and I am familiar with a wide range of other software alongside the capabilities of picking up new ones as needed. I will provide excellent office support and help address and shore up any of the day to day necessities required to keep any professional environment running smoothly.
Some of my other qualifications:
* Graduate of 2012 with a BA in Political Economics, Minors in both Management and Philosophy
* I am a commissioned Massachusetts Notary Public.
* Trained in the proper methods and protocols for performing company Internal Investigations.
* I have experience working with Visual Basic and SQL language as well as backend development.
* I am capable of providing advanced analytics and reporting for nearly all aspects of a company organization and structure, experience with writing and editing business proposals for government contracts as well as outside organizations.
If you are looking for a candidate that offers a wide range of technical and interpersonal skills alongside a flexible application of experience and work ethic to fill a position within or around Lowell Massachusetts, I would kindly advise you to followup with details regarding your company/the position to my email. I will followup appropriately with a proper resume and professional references as needed and I hope to be an asset to your organization very soon!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers