This role requires a positive, energetic, self-starter who possesses 1-5 years of progressively responsible administrative experience, preferably in a Staffing or HR organization.
• Support Recruiters and Hiring Managers in recruitment initiatives for critical business unit hiring needs
• Coordinate the scheduling of candidate interviews, alongside Business Unit admins and representatives, including: travel, proposing times to interview team and confirming their attendance, managing candidate correspondence, processing expenses, scheduling roundtable meetings, and distributing interview documents to team
• Assist with travel arrangement and reimbursements for candidates
• Work closely with our Employee Service Center to ensure compliance
• Generate offer letters, track progress and maintain interview and offer activities
• Serve as a first line contact for staffing questions, processes, and the BrassRing ATS system
• Provide training support for new Staffing and HR employees
• Learn ad hoc reporting feature and provide data from the ATS as required
• Assist with College Recruiting events and activities
• Perform other duties as assigned in support of the Global Staffing Team initiatives
• May support special projects such as M&A, global training and meetings, executive business reviews, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and BrassRing ATS, are strongly preferred
Education and Certifications
Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers