Busy dental office in Salem, MA is seeking the right person for a full-time front desk coordinator position. This person would want to work at a special practice that makes a difference in the oral health of their patients and is focused on positive interactions, quality care and constant improvement.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full-time position that requires some early mornings, evenings and some Saturdays.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
• General administration tasks (photocopying, scanning, printing…).
• Posting daily procedures.
• Communicating with patients about upcoming appointments or other necessary reminders via telephone, email and text message.
• Using a specific dental based software to book, switch and cancel appointments.
• Handling calls from patients and solving their problems creatively.
• Collecting payments.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Answering patient questions regarding billing/insurance.
• Preparing patient financial agreements (estimating insurance portions, offering payment solutions…).
• A highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to patient satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Having a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Strongly detail orientated with excellent communication/listening skills.
• WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Ability to multitask, with high-level problem-solving skills.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Solid computer skills and knowledge. Ability to type quickly also beneficial.
• Ability to handle a high volume of patients.
• Generous hourly wage.
• Paid time off.
• Participation in 401k Plan.
• Dental care benefits for employee, spouse and children.
• Medical Insurance Coverage.
• Paid sick time benefit.
• Aflac supplemental insurance.
If you fit these criteria and would like to pursue this opportunity, please send us your resume and a cover letter with a brief description of why you would be a good candidate for this opportunity.