compensation: FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE $16 to $18 per Hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ability to handle telephone switchboard in a busy office environment. Possession of strong organizational skills with an ability to multitask. Excellent verbal communication skills. Exhibits strong client service skills. Friendly, outgoing with an upbeat and positive attitude. Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments. Solid work ethic, integrity, enthusiasm, and high energy. Must be a highly motivated person that would love to be part of a team.
Some Job Duties Include:
• Answers incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
Documents all incoming phone calls in Management System.
• Assists clients with billing and payment specific questions.
• Greets visitors and clients and directs and/or escorts them to the proper person in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
• Proactively offers general support functions for the office :scanning documents, mailings, postage, faxing, filing, shredding
• Oversees overall office professional appearance; vacuum when necessary, replace flowers, keep coffee station fresh.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
MUST have a Car as light travel will be required, such as running to a store to obtain supplies.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers