compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trinity Building and Construction Management Crop. is seeking a Project Administrator to join our growing team. A Project Administrator (PA) provides administrative support to multiple project teams and performs tasks required to start up, maintain and close out projects in an organized, thorough and timely manner. PAs are responsible for managing information as well as internal and external relationships critical to a project's success.
• Work with the project team to ensure proper jobsite setup prior to the start of the project.
• Schedule and attend all project meetings and assist with meeting forms and meeting minutes as required.
• Manage project-related data and documents; enter information into project management and accounting software, set up and maintain project file system, prepare contract templates, assist with permit applications and other paperwork as needed.
• Request insurance from subcontractors before they begin work on site. Review certificates to ensure accuracy, and follow up with subcontractors to resolve insurance issues.
• Issue subcontractor contracts on a timely basis; partner with the Project Manager to make sure contracts are issued prior to the subcontractor beginning work on site.
• Develop positive relationships with subcontractors, vendors and other external clients. Respond to all inquiries/requests in a timely manner, and follow up until each issue is closed.
• Manage the Operations and Maintenance Manual process; collect and complie all required closeout documents and ensure timely issuance of O&Ms to Client.
• Assist with project closeout for the office and field; help with financial closeout, type and distribute punch list, cancel jobsite services, archive project-related documents upon financial completion.
2-5 years administrative support experience; construction industry experience preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
Experience with Procore and Timberline project management software is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers