This role will be responsible for all administrative functions and ensure the office is running smoothly. They will also assist in the Finance and Human Resources functions of the company. This is a great opportunity for a mom looking to work 20-25 hours/week!
• Run office including catering, deliveries, furniture, and all non-IT infrastructure.
• Vendor management (e.g. phones, internet, cleaners, snacks, insurance).
• Work closely with the office manager from their foreign office and help provide support.
• Payroll administration (Paychex).
• Expense management and reconciling credit card statements.
• Accounts Payable (Paying Bills, sending Wire Transfers, depositing the checks).
• Accounts Receivable, including invoicing.
• Stock Option Management.
• Maintain finance files.
• Assist with any other finance related requests (such as banking information requests from customers).
• Benefits administration (via benefits broker).
• Maintain HR records (payroll report, files, directories, org chart).
• Responsible for onboarding new employees and assisting with entire recruitment process.
• Complete mandatory audits (insurance, workers compensation).
• Support CEO and COO with any requested duties.
• Manage CEO travel and scheduling.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Administrative experience.
• Experience working in a start-up is a plus.
• Must be able to prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
• Close attention to detail.
• Understanding of G-Suite, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Slack and Dropbox.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers