compensation: $15-17 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client at a Real Estate company in Wakefield is looking for an Office Administrator to add to their team. This is an open, fun, lively office, so candidates must be friendly, outgoing and energetic to fit in with the office culture. They are looking for people who have a excellent computer skills, the ability to multitask, show initiative, problem solve and above all, be a team player. Ideal candidates are welcoming, warm, and professional with excellent communication skills, and a "nothing is below them" attitude! They are looking for someone to start right away so please apply if you meet the following criteria and have immediate availability.
• Front desk reception - answering multi-line telephone, answering questions and directing calls
• Providing administrative support
• Greeting guests (taking their coats, getting them refreshments, etc.)
• Assisting with mailings and organization
• Help plan company events
• Manage conference room calendars and schedules
• Responsible for catering orders
• Write and edit company wide email correspondence
• 2+ years in an administrative role
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree required
• Experience at a front desk
• Friendly, high energy and an upbeat personality is a MUST!
• Ability to work independently as well as communicate with employees and clients
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Interested candidates with immediate availability please reply to this posting with a resume and contact information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers