We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are looking for long term career opportunities with a growing company.
We believe success is the result of our investment in our employees and in taking a long-term approach to employee development that prepares employees for management positions.
We have been working with the police, fire, nurse, and teachers union for over 65 years. We have been protecting and serving those who protect and serve us for over 60 years!
The Customer Service & Collection Specialist works in a fast paced, team environment providing exceptional customer service by partnering with borrowers to find solutions to resolve their federal debt.
• Making outbound and receiving inbound calls
• Reviewing accounts on a daily basis
• Updating account information through our collections system• Compliance with all federal and state laws with regard to collection policies and procedures
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Flexible schedule
• Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
• Casual dress code
• Fantastic benefits package including health, dental, short term disability, vision and 401k
• Uncapped bonuses
• Monthly contests
• Generous Employee Referral program
Requirements to be considered for the position:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years customer service experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that hires without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.
We have availability to interview this week. Please inquire for more details!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers