A growing Financial Services Firm is seeking a detail-oriented Executive Assistant! The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in a fast-paced work environment. A positive demeanor, ability to problem-solve, and ability to learn quickly are critical for this position. Must be exceedingly well-organized, ability to adapt to changing client priorities, and enjoy administrative challenges. It is critical that the candidate be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, yet remains proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Correspondence for partners, managers & staff, including letters, proposals, engagement letters, memos, misc.
• Assists associates with coordinating & scheduling meetings, scheduling conference rooms, set-up and food orders.
• Maintains partner, director and manager calendars.
• Assist with associates' travel arrangements for continuing education & client travel, including air travel, hotel, and ground transportation, completing & submitting all paperwork to HR and accounting dept.
• Misc. administrative duties: answer-incoming calls to partners and directors, copy and scan documents, etc.
• Tracks and reports actual client related time.
• Consistently utilizes all firm and department software efficiently.
• Involvement with internally focused projects to improve procedures by participation in committees, technical training, HR initiatives and other firm related projects.
• Works to identify opportunities to reduce costs within the firm.
• Demonstrates comprehension of relevant accounting knowledge, technology concepts and other methodologies.
Work Experience and Education:
• 3-5 years of administrative experience.
• Strong proficiency in the use of technology and PC applications, specifically, but not limited to, Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers