Human Resources Generalist
QR Code Link to This Post
One of our clients, a well-known life sciences firm in Billerica, MA, is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team. This position is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, great with people, and has experience with HR.
Interested applicants may respond with your resume!
• Coordinate and prepare training meeting logistics
• Process background and reference checks
• Prepare documentation for new hires, terminations and other projects as needed
• Maintain the company's HR intranet site to keep information current
• Research new methods of talent acquisition and benefits
• Maintain records and compile reports from the HR information system database
• Be a central contact for employment related questions such as leaves, benefits, pay, etc.
• Engage in special projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of HR or equivalent administrative experience
• Previous HR database system/coordination experience is preferred
• PHR or SPHR certification is a plus
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills