compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join one of the fastest-growing service companies in the Essex and Middlesex County area! Iron Tree Service is seeking a qualified, hard-working office administrator to join our office team and ensure that office operations are organized and run smoothly and efficiently.
As an office admin. at Iron Tree Service, your primary responsibilities will include:
• updating, maintaining and monitoring office systems,
• assisting in updating the accounting system (QuickBooks),
• answering phones and handling customer inquiries,
• organizing and maintaining physical and computer files, and
• managing vendor, partner and supplier relations and communications.
Iron Tree Service is an equal opportunity employer and strives to maintain an entrepreneurial culture of teamwork and camaraderie where individuals are able to thrive and grow with the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers