compensation: Hourly position, commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Answer Phones and route calls.
• Maintaining office co-ordination.
• Payroll; entering time cards; update and maintain sick and vacation documents.
• New hire compliance of all documents employment applications.
• Notification to RMON for office equipment and repairs to computers.
• Accounts payable; enter bills, review statements, notify CFO of vendor calls.
• Accounts receivable: assist with invoicing, including online via customer AP portals, collections on past due
invoices, calling, emailing past due notices.
• Creating and maintaining office documents such as, invoices, reports, mail merging documents.
• Collecting mail from post office and street mail box; and send, receive and sort mail and other packages.
• Overall office keeping: maintain the inflow and outflow of goods (food, paper, pens, pencils, notepads etc.),
arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment, receive, store and maintain inventory of office
supplies and equipment.
• Deposits; prepare checks for deposit, deposit at bank; enter into Quick Books and apply to customers.
• Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of HR and company documents.
• Supporting the staff when assigned.
• Training, cross training.
• Prepare customer folders employee folders and AP folders for coming New Year.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers