compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a fast-paced, expanding auto logistics company, looking for a Dispatch Coordinator. A successful candidate would have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and always drive towards order completion. Using a positive, outgoing attitude, the Dispatch Coordinator will forge relationships with carriers and team-members to insure our growing customer base is provided with outstanding services. Dispatching and auto logistics experience is a plus, but not required - PAL provides first-rate training to all new-hires.
- Work closely with coworkers and supervisors to complete and fulfill all orders.
- Maintain and oversee the performance of all carriers and track shipment statuses.
- Insure all carriers successfully meet, complete, and maintain our high qualification requirements.
- Aggressively seek to match carriers with work orders finding the most efficient and profitable solutions.
- Build a solid rapport with carriers and strengthening business relationships.
- Assertively and effectively negotiate carrier rates.
- Monitor and resolve day-to-day logistic challenges and reports as they arise.
- Assist with order entry and order verification processes.
- Assist with customer support, vehicle check-ins, and condition reports.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise (independently or collaboratively).
- Special projects as they arise.
- Always work towards advancing company goals/expansion through innovation and determination.
- Excellent organization and problem solving abilities
- Outgoing, clear and energetic communication abilities, especially over the phone
- Quick response time with incoming emails and phone calls
- Strong Multi-tasking/prioritization skills in fast-paced environment
- Proven customer service experience
- Desire and ability to quickly learn, adopt and support all PAL systems.
- Capacity to learn market conditions to make educated decisions
- Confident and positive, outgoing attitude
- Strong work ethic with proven record of meeting/exceeding goals under limited supervision
- Negotiation skills
- Solid basic computer skills
- Team player able to grow in a collaborative setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers