compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the front desk receptionist area in a professional manner, answering phones and greeting guests while assisting with other office duties.
• Answer a multi-line phone and handle calls in a professional manner
• Manage and coordinate meeting room calendars for on-site meetings
• General maintenance of rooms and front lobby area
• Order and manage office supplies
• General administrative duties may include (but not limited to) updating database information, mail distribution, preparing envelopes and packages for overnight shipment, faxing, scanning, copying, etc. There may be a significant amount of filing required.
• Handle confidential information and non-routing information
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal
and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Ability to quickly learn software as required
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED required
• Knowledge of fundamental filing systems and procedures
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities,
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
• Must be able to read and write English and Spanish
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Apply via email or in person - Monday through Friday - 10:00 to 2:00 ONLY
JSB Industries, Inc.
309 Andover Street
Lawrence, MA 01841
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers