Applicants should have experience in a direct care, residential setting, working with small children or young adults and/or teen moms in goal setting and personal development. Primary responsibilities include assisting residents with life skills, parenting skills, setting and achieving goals as well as maintaining a safe environment. Strong ability to document daily activities and progress notes, listening skills and working with minimal supervision is necessary. Additional duties include oversight of program residents and shift requirements. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Essential Job Functions:
• Demonstrate ability to effectively manage crisis situations with clients as well as program staff in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Document daily program activities, progress notes and other essential information that pertains to each client family's case.
• Support client family's participation in shared chore responsibilities, program procedures, assist and train as needed, facilitate group meetings or trainings.
• Monitor facility maintain cleanliness and safe operations
• Assist incoming families with all immediate needs ( ie food, clothing, hygiene products, medical appointments, etc.)
If you enjoy working with people and a flexible work environment please consider applying.
Job requirements include a valid/active driver's license, GED or High School Diploma, some college education preferred. Ability to pass CORI/Background check. Must complete & pass five full days of new hire orientation. Centerboard offers competitive salary, great benefits, flexible schedules and a fun working environment.
Bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese) applicants are encouraged to apply.
Resumes/applications will be reviewed and considered for an invitation to an upcoming interview. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through our website online application process by using the link below.