This is a full time position which will provide comprehensive supervision to staff and residents of a residential youth program. The Assistant Program Director position will be responsible in collaboration with the Program Director for the oversight and coordination of the youth in the program milieu, staff and program scheduling and direct supervision of program staff to ensure that the programs function fluently and according to program policy and procedures. Overall responsibilities include maintaining a budget, staffing coverage and support to residents through innovative solutions such as Trauma Informed Care and Collaborative and Proactive Solutions. Candidates will be able to provide supervision with staff to ensure the goals and visions of the program and Centerboard are fulfilled, be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and posses strong organizational skills.
Essential job functions include but are not limited too:
• Schedule or attend meetings with staff, parents, DCF workers, Family networks, and therapists as needed. Ensure Collaboration of referral and admission process with the Department of Children and Families and the Lead Agency under the guidance of the Campus Manager.
• Develop direct reports through supervision and hands on interaction with program activities/trainings and 1:1 meetings. Provide leadership and act as a role model for direct care staff and residents.
• Manage monthly billing process, purchasing and program budgets with the Fiscal Department.
• Oversee the planning of creative activities, including community service projects and in house programming utilizing the talents and skills of staff and volunteers.
• Coordinate with Program Nurse to ensure proper administration of resident medication and medical/psychiatric care.
• Coordination with clinical team to develop and implement resident's Individual Treatment Plans.
• Manage the daily milieu including staff scheduling ensuring the coordination of appointments and activities.
• Ensure the program & staff complies with federal, state and local regulations and licensing requirements at all times.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified applicants should have previous experience in supervising employees, scheduling, DCF, training and meeting facilitation. Additional requirements include excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A Bachelor's degree is required or actively enrolled in a Bachelors program. A master's degree or working towards a master's degree is helpful. A valid/active driver's license required.
If you enjoy working hard to help people while having fun and working in a flexible environment Please apply to this posting via the link below or visit us at: www.centerboard.org https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cboard#
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers