compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Adult Day Health - Program Assistant
Non-profit organization with more than 40 years of experience care has hours available in its Everett Medford adult day health centers. (The Medford center specializes in memory care)
Primary responsibilities: implement daily activity program, provide hands on care, serve meals, and assist with arrivals and departures.
Hours: 30 hours per week 8:30 am. - 3:00p.m. Monday - Friday
- Interact with participants and implement the daily activity program
- Assist with arrivals, departures and meals
- Assist participants with ambulation and in the bathroom as needed
- Communicate respectfully with participants, families, other staff and all visitors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with older adults, especially those with memory loss
- Ability to work both in group settings and individually with program participants.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work as a team player Outgoing, warm and caring personality
- Will be provided training, CPR and First Aid certification
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers