New England Sports Photo, Inc. is seeking Seasonal/Part Time Professional Photographer on weekends starting now. Please email me if you are interested and provide your real email address.
Please provide a brief cover letter explaining your qualifications and that you are available on the weekends.
Enjoy working for a family owned business who supports staff with professional training while you pursue your passion for photography and your interest in working with children.
Professional photographers with their own cameras preferred.
Our photographers enjoy being able to keep their full-time weekday jobs while earning extra money on the weekends. Please apply only if you are able to work weekends. Some weekday evenings available.
* Competitive hourly wage and paid drive-time
* Seasonal schedule flexibility (summers off)
Professional Photographers need to :
- Provide your own professional Digital SLR camera, tripod and short range zoom lens.
- Be willing to travel up to 90-120 minutes from your home (your own reliable auto is required). Paid travel one way.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic and have an advanced knowledge of photography and lighting.
- Enjoy working with children and adults while maintaining a professional manner.
- Be available to work all weekends during our Spring busy season.
- Reliable car that can fit equipment in the back up to 5' long.
Photographers travel to locations throughout New England to take individual and team photos for youth sports. Jobs take place on Saturdays and Sundays. There are also some weekday evening jobs for those who are interested.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20/hour based on experience and camera equipment. Established professional photographers start at $20. Smartphones are not professional grade cameras.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers