Souvenir Source a national importer and distributor of souvenirs, gifts and novelties located in Chelsea, MA, is seeking an entry level production artist.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop high quality artwork that meets specific criteria.
• Design and produce finished artwork and/or materials via Photoshop and Illustrator as well as prepare materials manually for mock-ups as needed.
• Experience in working with all aspects of typography
• Proficiency in Macintosh software, including Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Ability to take direction and criticism while maintaining positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects.
• Previous experience in souvenir/giftware or promotional design a plus.
• Understanding and experience with pre-press preparation.
This position will require 36 hours per week ON SITE, and will run for several months, with the potential for permanent employment.
No outside freelancing is available.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail 3 examples of their illustration work, in JPEG format along with their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers