compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pinpoint Laser Systems has an immediate need for an energetic Internet Marketing and Sales Support specialist. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company with a competitive salary and stimulating growth challenges. Responsibilities include:
Internet Marketing and SEO -
• Wordpress and website management, including front-end and back-end development
• Define and execute effective ongoing SEO white hat strategy including: site optimization, organic key word ranking, link building and link earning strategies, PPC, Google Analytics and social media management
• Use web analytics and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, and customer acquisition metrics
• Social Media Promotion
• Keep ahead of current trends in internet marketing
Sales and Marketing Support -
• Assist team with the development, execution and follow up of sales and marketing programs
• Manage outbound E-mail campaigns with Constant Contact.
• Monitor and report on results of marketing and sales activities
• Help develop targeted mailing lists for e-mail campaigns
• Manage data changes and updates, provide internal support to database users
• Projects include research, data input, project management, etc.
• Helping develop content for website, e-mailings, and other projects
• Assisting with photo & video shoots of products and video editing
• Computer Rock Star with passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Strong skills in Wordpress, Google Analytics, tracking tools and site development
• Understanding of databases and list management
• Awareness of sales, business and marketing processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business, Communications or related areas
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
Additional skills a plus:
• B2B experience, especially in industrial or technical area
• Practice with CRM software, especially ACT!
• Experience with e-marketing programs, including analyzing metrics and identifying opportunities.
• Content marketing and writing skills
• Ability to optimize user engagement, time on site, retention, etc.
• High levels of enthusiasm, integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Able to work closely with other team members to meet goals
• Management of vendors for external support when needed
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Founded in 1992, Pinpoint Laser Systems is an established manufacturer of laser based, high precision, industrial alignment and measuring products that are used throughout industry for improving manufacturing efficiency. Our family of customers include; manufacturing companies, aircraft manufacturers, medical equipment producers, plastic and film producers, machine shops, shipbuilders, paper and steel mills, electronic component manufacturers, and many others. The company has a strong team environment with skilled and considerate employees that enjoy a healthy balance between their hard work and successes and their general lifestyles. Pinpoint employees receive solid benefits, a flexible work environment and a place where their contributions and creativity are rewarded.
If you are driven and passionate about working for a forward-thinking, friendly, team oriented company, please send us your resume and a cover letter.
Location: Peabody, MA (not suitable for telecommuting)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers