compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
SAC Designs is an award-winning print, web and multimedia design firm based in Stoneham, MA whose clients include other design studios, large corporate brands and entrepreneurial startups. We are a small but fun group that works on virtually all types of design, including website design and development, explainer videos, ads, apps, branding, and so much more. We thrive on keeping up with the latest technologies and expanding our marketing capabilities.
We are looking for a designer to join our team on-site as a freelance contractor at first, but could evolve into a full-time position to help with daily ongoing design work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help with daily designs, following brand styles that would include print collateral, trade show graphics, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Take a leadership role and have the ability to problem-solve
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
• Willingness to grow and learn new applications
• Consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Desired experience, qualifications and characteristics:
• 2-5(+) years of experience, including experience working with web design/development and print. Animation would be a plus such as Adobe Animate and Adobe After Effects
• Easy to work with, a good attitude, and up for any type of creative challenge
We are a casual company and a fun group to work with - we love what we do! If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume and work for consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers