Serving Middlesex County, MA and all surrounding areas, Boston Sandblasting, LLC can take care of your paint stripping and rust/corrosion removal needs at your location at your convenience. We are fully insured.
QR Code Link to This Post
Dustless Blasting is not sandblasting. We use the latest blasting technology with a combination of ground recycled glass and water to blast virtually any unwanted coating from nearly any surface AND we do it faster, cleaner and greener than traditional sandblasting. We'll also apply a non-toxic rust-inhibitor to give you 24 to 72 hours between blasting and priming, depending on conditions.
Why sand for hours when we can take your project to primer-ready condition with no warping, no pitting, and no soda residue? The possibilities are endless. What do you need? Call us, we'll come to you!
- paint, rust, bed liner and body filler stripped from auto bodies, frames, wheels, parts
- paint removed from brick or block
- paint stripped from your aluminum boat or pontoon
- paint and rust stripped from metal shipping containers
- parking lot stripes removed
- stains or paint removed from your concrete driveway, concrete floor, concrete wall
- manufacturing equipment, tools and dies stripped and cleaned
- powder coating stripped
- paint or rust stripped from tractors or implements
- paint and rust stripped from architectural cast iron and wrought iron
- pressure washing and headstone cleaning
- Boats, anti fouling paint and marine growth removed
- We are also able to blast with dry ice
You've seen it on TV shows like My Classic Car with Dennis Gage, Fast n Loud, and American Restoration. Now get your surface prep done like the pros. Check out our website www.bostonsandblastingllc.net
Call us for a free estimate. We are locally owned and operated, and want to show you the dustless difference. Remember, we are fully mobile so we come to you!
Sand blasting, paint stripping, antique restoration, patio furniture, powder coating, surface preparation, pedal car, antique tractor, gas pump, antique truck, antique car, vintage auto, vintage tractor, vintage furniture, metal tank, horse trailer, utility trailer, truck bed, shipping container, dumpster, heavy equipment, chassis, masonry, paint, under coating, rhino liner, cast iron, wrought iron, rust removal, building maintenance, sandblasting brick, swimming pool restoration, brick restoration. We can also have your project painted or coated with Line X at our blasting location.