Outdoor power equipment dealer is looking to hire experienced full and part time small engine mechanics for seasonal equipment - including but not limited to snowblowers in winter, lawn and garden equipment in spring and summer.
Top pay for qualified candidates based on experience and performance.
Ideally, we're looking for long-term employees to grow with us.
• Repair and maintain gasoline engines of power equipment such as portable saws, lawn mowers,
snowblowers, generators, and compressors.
• Adjust point, valves, carburetors, distributors, and spark plug gaps, using feeler gauges
• Perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling parts, honing cylinders, and tuning ignition
• Perform diagnostics, test and inspect engines to determine malfunctions, locate missing and broken parts,
• Repair or replace defective parts such as magnetos, water pumps, gears, pistons, and carburetors, using
• Show customers how to maintain equipment.
• Must be versatile as we service many of the major brands.
• Must have ability to lift and equipment as needed.
* Must have experience
Great interpersonal skills, friendly disposition, professionalism and punctuality are highly desirable traits.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers