QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Route Delivery Driver
Delivers items by preparing, loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a truck.
* Loads truck by placing, and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints; adjusting orders.
* Obtains payment by accepting cash and checks.
* Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
* Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must have 1 year or more of experience, this position is 3rd shift, 6 nights a week, sat nights off. Must have valid MA drivers License, DOT card and driving record when applying. Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Selling to Customer Needs, Dependability