Reports to: Onboarding Program Manager
QR Code Link to This Post
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Travel: up to 10%
The primary focus of this position is to support Sales and Recruiting in various areas of consultant onboarding, compliance, client contractual obligations and supplier initiation. This position serves as the single point of for all onboarding related tasks allocated by assigned offices to include, but not limited to, background and drug screening, in house onboarding document completion, I-9 & E-Verify submittal, client audits, various areas of consultant care and assistance with supplier approval / set up. In addition, the Onboarding Program Coordinator will also assist with various process improvement projects, complete periodic legal / compliance training and work proactively to advance their knowledge within general areas of Human Resources and regulations as they pertain to hiring / contingent labor. This employee will always project first in class customer service during interactions with Sales, Recruiting, Operations, Leadership and consultants / suppliers.
The Onboarding Program Coordinator will maintain awareness of current trends within their allocated offices as it pertains to volume, client specific knowledge, outside processes pertaining to the client, etc. Through the utilization of Start Status Reports and direct communication with the field, the Onboarding Program Coordinator will work to expedite every hire, alleviate administrative duties from the field and build outstanding relationships with their internal customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Consistently completes consultant onboarding with accuracy and accountability.
2. Owns onboarding and customer care during onboarding process from end to end.
3. Maintains client, federal and state compliance at all times.
4. Assists with documentation of Standard Operating Procedures for all tasks.
5. Models superior customer service during all interactions; both internal and external.
6. Manages consultant files with accuracy and follows company file mapping process as required.
7. Effectively completes all assigned client audits timely and documents results as required on The Loop.
8. Completes all components of approval and set up for new suppliers.
9. Makes FLSA determinations as needed based on review of job data and duties test.
10. Reviews background/drug screening as well as other onboarding items to ensure compliance with client
11. Manages special projects and performs additional duties as requested.
12. Mastery of eStaff 365 in the onboarding capacity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
o Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies
o High-level of analytical and interpersonal skills
o High-level of organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple high priority
o Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials and establishing priorities and project
o Strong passion and desire to learn and adapt to change
o Project Management skills
o Knowledge of federal, state and client compliance
o Advanced knowledge of eStaff 365, E-Verify platforms and various background screening vendors
o Excellent oral and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A Bachelor’s degree and one (1) year HR or relevant staffing/onboarding experience
2. Other similar combination of education and experience
NICE TO HAVE:
Prior experience On Boarding in a Staffing Agency