Looking for affordable housing in exchange for help! (Salem)
QR Code Link to This Post
New flyer-40 hour worker looking to help in exchange for a more affordable apartment!
Hi, I am a full-time worker in the North Shore struggling to find affordable housing in the North Shore as a single guy.
However, I could help you in exchange for a one bedroom apartment for $1000 or less.
Can help in these areas when not working my full-time job.
1. Transportation-2019 Crosstrek, once drove a cab in San Francisco and Revere
2. Getting Groceries
3. Some Elder Care
4. Dog or Cat Care
5. Some Child Care-I am a Dad and took care of two Autistic Adults for two years
6. Tutoring-I am an excellent writer and I am certified teacher in grades 5-12 with an M.Ed
7. Lawn Work-not afraid of hard work
8. Landscaping-I have a BS in Aboriculture
9. Shoveling snow
10. Light maintenance-have done some painting and other light tasks
I am a full-time worker who could help you in exchange for a spacious one bedroom apartment for a single dad who could lend you a hand around your house.