Imagine a job description where bringing joy and smiles to YOUR residents is listed as your first responsibility. Imagine a community where creativity for trying new things is the rule and not the exception. Imagine having a job where sitting with a resident, holding their hand and enjoying their stories is mandatory. Imagine knowing what you do every day has meaning, purpose and an impact on your residents, their families and your staff. At Seasons of Danvers, imagine it no longer. We listened, we learned and we re-imaged the position of Wellness Nurse.
Job Summary for Wellness Nurse RN/LPN:
To provide a high quality of services to meet the needs of the assisted living residents and to assure that preventive measures, restorative service, activities, and related support services are carried out, recorded and reviewed.
Essential Functions for Wellness Nurse RN/LPN:
• Takes an active role in direct customer assessment, development of service plan and care.
• Responsible for documentation related to resident activity.
• Communicates pertinent resident data to the appropriate responsible party.
• Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of residents
• Supervises and coordinates Personal Care Assistants in providing direct customer care in adherence to state and corporate guidelines.
• Puts customer service first. Ensures that resident and responsible parties receive the highest quality of services in a caring and compassionate atmosphere and recognizes individuals' needs and rights.
• Adherence of non-negotiable.
• Performs additional assigned duties at the direction of the Resident Care Director.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Wellness Nurse RN/LPN:
• Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse; completed State-required training
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials and the general public
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
• Must meet all State health requirements
• Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must pass criminal background check
Physical Requirements for Wellness Nurse RN/LPN:
• Physically able to move at least 25 lbs. without assistance.
• Physical stamina and ability to assist residents as needed and in emergencies.
• Physically able to bend, reach and work in small areas.
• Physically able to push and pull, equipment and furnishings.
If you have a strong desire to positively impact our residents' lives, then we want to meet you!