compensation: $1000 per week employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Our camp nurse is a talented, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about working with children and providing high quality medical care in a camp setting. 6 Points Sci-Tech is seeking an RN for a 2, 3 or 4 week position for the summer of 2018 for late June through late July or beginning of August.
A camp nurse will:
• Oversee camper and staff health and wellness throughout the summer
• Care for sick or injured campers on a daily basis, including dispensing medication and responding to emergencies
• Ensure well-stocked inventory for all health center supplies and stock medications
• Follow all health standard and local operating procedures
• Establish regular communications with the camp supervising physician
• Review camper and staff health records and address relevant health concerns in consultation with the camp director
• Maintain health logs and perform routine health checks on campers and staff
• Perform health checks on opening days and assist with any necessary treatment
• Communicate with campers' parents about health concerns
URJ 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy, the only Jewish science and technology camp, welcomes young scientists and innovators entering grades 5-10. Located on the campus of the prestigious Governor's Academy in Byfield, Mass., 6 Points Sci-Tech boasts top-notch educational and recreational facilities. At 6 Points Sci-Tech, campers participate in an immersive, hands-on environment that nurtures their passion for exploration and creativity, all within the familiar traditions and welcoming community of a Reform Jewish summer camp. Our 2-week sessions include instruction in Robotics, Video Game Design, Earth and Sky, Digital Film Production, Forensics, and Web and Graphic Design, as well as a variety of electives. Information about 6 Points Sci-Tech can be found at www.6pointsscitech.org.
Contact: Greg Kellner, Camp Director, 857-246-8677 or email@example.com
Camp Session Dates: June 26-Aug 5
• Will cover costs of license transfer if necessary
• In addition to salary, full room and board are included in the position if not local
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers