This is a full-time position with benefits, Tuesday - Saturday .
We are a local home care agency with an IMMEDIATE opening for a Scheduling Coordinator in our Wakefield office. In this key role you will coordinate services between clients' needs and staff availability.
This position requires heavy telephone work, customer interface, the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work independently in a fast paced environment. You will work with our team to provide the best care and services possible to our clients and respond to client and staff issues promptly to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
We are seeking a team player to join our smoke free office with strong communication, organizational and customer service skills, a good memory and excellent follow-through skills.
This position could be a great opportunity for a new college graduate or an experienced Home Health Aide.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred;
• Office experience is preferred, Home care, Medical office, scheduling or related experience is a plus;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Organizational skills with attention to detail;
• The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
• Self-starter with the ability to establish priorities and work independently;
• Proven Customer Service and strong computer skills;
Interested candidates please reply, send resume and salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers