compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Please read the full posting carefully before submitting your resume - please email your resume using the link above. Submissions without a resume will not be considered.
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is hiring for a Regional Operations Manager to support practice operations for a group of 6-10 Aspen Dental-branded practices in northern MA and southern NH.
Essential to this role is your ability to develop close working partnerships with supported Dentists and Office Managers. As a Regional Operations Manager, you will spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives with full profit and loss responsibility. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent presence in the practices that you support is a critical component to sustained success.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of management experience in a retail/sales or healthcare setting, with a proven track record of successfully training and developing others. The ability to interpret and act upon financial statements is a must. Candidates must embody sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed. A bachelors degree is strongly preferred.
This is a full-time position, not limited to standard office hours.
• Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
• Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective recruitment.
• Providing training and development support to ensure all staff of supported practices demonstrate knowledge of business model, operating procedures and protocols.
• Supporting daily office operations within the region when necessary.
• Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
• Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
• Other related functions as requested by supported practice owners.
• Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient based industry.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers