At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better Lives. We provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a CNA to join our Skilled Nursing Team. This position will provide excellent care and service to our residents, supporting their individual physical and clinical needs.
Apply Now - https://jobs.ericksonliving.com/jobs/cna-7-3-full-and-part-time
Come and Experience The Brooksby Wow Factors:
• Great Tuition Reimbursement
• Competitive Pay Rates and Shift Differentials
• All Resident Rooms are Private
• Growing Continuing Care setting with a Brand New Building
• Onsite Discounted Dining Options
• Free Parking
• Free Onsite Fitness Center
• Free Onsite Banking
• Free Employee Health and Wellness Center
• Onsite Pharmacy
• Career Advancement
• Provide physical assistance with the activities of daily living in accordance with individualized resident care plans.
• Partners with the dining team to ensure adequate nutritional intake of all residents.
• Assures the resident’s room and surrounding areas are kept safe and tidy to minimize environmental hazards.
What is required:
• Current CNA Certification in state of employment
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a CNA (preferred)
• Current CPR Certification (preferred)