LogixHealth, located in Bedford, MA, provides physician-inspired services and technology that results in smarter healthcare. In order to attain our vision, we need the best and most inspired team members. We're looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and drive who always ask "why" and "how can we do it smarter."
Represent our clients in a professional and courteous manner; provide support and service to our patients via telephone, fax and mail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete a high volume of outbound calls to patients and give a high level of customer service while maintaining a satisfactory response rate according to company standards
2. Light clerical duties such as sorting, faxing and responding to e-mails.
3. Answering inbound Call Center inquiries.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.):
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
1. Demonstrated ability to use the appropriate data collection software
2. Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required
One to two years related experience preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
1. Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
2. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
3. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
4. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
5. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
6. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
7. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
8. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
9. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers