compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our progressive dental office located in Woburn, MA is seeking an exceptional addition to our front desk staff. We are committed to providing quality dental care delivered in an honest, warm and caring environment for both staff and patients. We value excellent communication and organizational skills. We emphasize personal development through full participation with the other members of our team and high involvement with patient care.
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will be the first contact that our patients have within the office. You will use your outstanding customer service skills to greet, schedule, collect fees and answer basic questions for our patients. You will direct the flow of the patients through the office while maximizing the productivity of the team and ensuring excellent communication with team members and patients.
This is a full-time position in Woburn that requires you to be in office from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Thursday.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years administrative experience.
• Ability to effectively work with and relate to a variety of patients and co-workers.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task, provide precise follow-up and take on additional tasks with short-notice.
• Ability to use Microsoft Word and possess basic computer skills.
• The ability to be professional and well-polished, in person and over the phone.
• Exhibit positive and independent work ethic, motivation and good judgement.
We are looking to attract the best team members so we've made sure that our compensation and benefits package is very competitive and dependent upon experience and skill-set. Although previous experience in dentistry is not essential, the right applicant should be career minded, poised and reliable.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential in a fun and rewarding career, we are interested in hearing from you!
To find out more about joining our team, please email your resume today!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers