compensation: based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Make a difference in your community as a Home Care Aide, assisting elders to maintain independence in their own homes. Join one of the country's fastest growing professions as a Home Care Aide, previous experience not required for Homemaker and Companion positions.
Local Home Care agency is looking for Personal Care Aides and Homemakers, up to 34 hours a week. Homemakers or Personal Care Aides hired can also do some work as Transportation Companions. We offer schedules based around your availability and mother's hours!
-limited evening and weekend hours, no overnights.
Work available in the following towns: Arlington, Burlington, Cambridge, Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose, North Reading, Reading, Revere, Somerville, Stoneham, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winthrop, Woburn, and Winchester
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for a company that has been present in the community for over 20 years and has a great reputation
- Great work/life balance, create a schedule that works for you
- An opportunity to make a significant positive impact on the lives of the elders
- Guaranteed hours on your schedule
- Clients in targeted convenient geographical locations based on where you reside
- Personal Care Certification Training after successful employment
- Help with general household tasks
Responsibilities (Personal Care Aides):
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with maintaining good personal hygiene
- Assist with bathing and ambulation
Responsibilities (Transportation Companions):
-Take the client out in your own vehicle to do local errand such as shopping, medical appts, bank etc
What We're Looking For:
- Updated TB test is required
- Great work ethic
- Must have a valid license and reliable vehicle
- Bilingual is a plus
***Please Call 781-246-2264 or Email Us To Apply***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers