Longwood Care, fast growing mental health agency is seeking a Receptionist/Office Manager to operate their front desk. This is a great opportunity to start a career in a prestigious company and experience a fast-paced working environment. The Receptionist/Office Manager position will mainly focus on answering inquiries, managing documents, assisting other departments, and being an efficient point of contact for clients, partners, and vendors. The Receptionist/Office Manager position is perfect for someone who can work autonomously, has great communication skills, and is very organized.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Greeting clients, partners, and other guests
• Answering phones and transferring calls
• Assisting with coordination and set-up of on-site events
• Maintaining a tidy and welcoming reception environment
• Providing additional administrative support when needed
• Managing shipping and receiving of mail/ packages
• Maintaining confidentiality of employee and business information
• Working Monday to Thursday ideally 1 PM to 7 PM
• Associate's or bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
• 1-2 years of prior experience in an office setting as a receptionist or an admin
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exhibit professionalism while remaining personable and approachable
• Ability to change priorities quickly, taking proactive measures when possible to ensure smooth operations
• Having a friendly and welcoming personality
If you're interested in learning more about this role, please respond with a copy of your resume. This position is looking to be filled ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers