Link House, Inc. has a full-time opening for a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical oversight to the Link House Residential Rehabilitation Program, and report directly to the Program Director. The Clinical Supervisor will be accountable for maintaining clinical standards that comply with Bureau of Substance Abuse Services (BSAS)-Standards of Care.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide individual and group clinical supervision to counselors, case managers, recovery specialists, overnight awake staff, and interns
• Provide clinical insight and support to improve staff's skills to respond to complex issues such as co-occurring disorders, trauma, relapse prevention, and aftercare coordination
• Provide education and guidance to encourage referrals for medicated assisted treatment (MAT)
• Conduct assessments and provide individual and group services to residents requiring additional support as a result of co-occurring disorders and/or trauma
• Develop group curriculum as needed
• Provide direct and indirect observation of clinical practice for case managers and counselors
• Develop structure for providing intensive case review and discussion for case managers and counselors
• Coordinate staff training recommendations to the Program Director of Director of Services
• Provide support to staff to ensure appropriate aftercare and discharge planning
• Provide support to residents seeking to leave program prematurely or against staff advice
• Become knowledgeable with BSAS-Standards of Care, and Department of Public Health (DPH) Regulations 105 CMR 164.00 (Licensure of Substance Abuse Treatment Programs)
• Any other duties deemed appropriate and necessary by Link House Inc.
Qualifications/Experience: Must have completed a master's degree in one of the following disciplines or a closely related field:
clinical psychology, social work, mental health counseling, education-counseling, medicine, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, and have experience in substance abuse and mental health services; OR possess a LADC-1