compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
ABP Best Home Care Agency based in Newton, MA has immediate opening for per-deem visiting nurse positions.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
1. Registered nurse with current license to practice professional nursing in the state.
2. Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing.
3. Maintains a current CPR certification.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state or organization requirements and is in good working order.
5. Minimum of two years’ experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care nursing is preferred.
6. Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
7. Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
8. Shows ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
9. Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising home health aides.
Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position, or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers