Join us to work in a very Positive Team Environment to support Exceptional Home Care.
Match and schedule Field Caregivers with Clients. Communicate to Caregiver, Clients, and families regarding schedules and routines. Cover shifts in the field if needed.
1. Work with caregivers to create schedules that fit their needs and skills and client preferences.
2. Answer telephones and field calls.
3. Accurately and thoroughly enter caregiver schedules in the database system.
4. Develop strong and positive relationships with caregivers.
6. Participate in On-Call rotation.
7. Serve as a back-up Caregiver in the field for clients in times of need.
8. Assist with hiring as needed.
1. Previous caregiving experience.
2. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Computer skills a plus.
If you are interested, please respond to this Ad with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers