iD Tech is looking for a Massachusetts licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant to act as a Health Care Consultant on a limited basis for one or more of our small day camps in the state. Camps run between June 25, 2018 until August 3, 2018.
The Health Care Consultant will:
- review and approve the camp health care policy/standing orders;
- provide medication administration training to designated health staff members who have CPR and First Aid certifications;
- review student health records
- meet with health staff at camp location once a week to review log containing any medication or first aid administered at camp and medication schedule for upcoming week;
- be available on-call during camp hours for questions
If hired, the Health Care Consultant would need to provide a copy of Massachusetts applicable health license, completed W-9, and other documentation as needed. Stipend is paid out after the camping season concludes.
Please apply or inquire before May 22.
Our other health care consultants have been with us for many years and spend about ten hours in this role throughout the summer. We appreciate your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers