employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seacoast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is offering employment opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants with competitive rates and a benefits package & 401K.
Seacoast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a member of the BaneCare family. Since 1959, this family owned healthcare organization has been providing quality care of the highest caliber. BaneCare strives to combine the best of the past, present and future. BaneCare has been helping patients live the best possible lives within their facilities through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
As a part of our team you will do the following as a Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Assist patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level.
• Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
• Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
• Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
• Current Massachusetts certification.
• Competitive salary and differentials
• Health and dental insurance.
• 401K retirement plan.