Accurately enter Facility Emergency Department charges and diagnosis into a variety of hospital databases.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately enter charges in hospital system
a. Access hospital system
b. Communicate any issue with access to internal and client IT departments as well as management
c. Accurately type in data from electronic charts to hospital database following established entry process and edit guidelines
2. Send email to Team Lead that summarizes entry completion including:
a. Issues/errors encountered during the entry process
b. The time it took to enter the charts
3. Maintain daily Production Log
a. Indicate which hospitals and tasks were completed, the number of charts and the time to complete
b. Send the Production Log to Team Lead, copy Supervisor and Manager on a daily basis
4. Assist Team Lead with various projects as requested
5. Maintain the minimum production standards set by QA accuracy
6. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers