URJ 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy seeks Registered Nurses to ensure that the health care needs of our camp community are met to a high standard. Mid-June to Mid-August
General responsibilities of nurses at camp include:
• Daily preparation and distribution of medications at meals, bedtime and other designated times.
• Triaging and treating injuries and other illnesses within the camper and staff community.
• Working with our local pediatrician to ensure treatment needs are met during the session and schedule doctor visits when necessary.
• Reviewing camper and staff medical records prior to the start of each session.
• Overnight nurse responsibilities may be a part of the duties as discussed in advance with the camp director and health center supervisor.
• Regular management of the health center daily operations which may include ensuring medication inventory is stocked, supplies are readily available, parent phone calls are made, and camper follow-up is conducted.
Room/Board included for residential nurses.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers