Assistant Executive Director will assist Executive Director to oversee the overall management and the day-today operation of Community. The Assistant Director is the second in charge of the building and supervises the staff when the Executive Director is not in the building.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities Assist the Executive Director in effectively managing the community in all of its daily operations.
• Assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing community objectives in the Executive Directors absence including the implementation of policies and procedures.
• Assist with planning, implementing and evaluating all aspects of operations
• Oversee customer service, resident relations, and assisting with management of all departments.
• Manage account receivable/collect rent and follow-up on delinquencies
• Assist with Executive Director to develop, implement, and supervise annual budget.
• Oversee payroll process and manage as needed and in the absence of the Front Desk Manager.
• Implement and maintain company policies in human resource capacity for employees, including initial orientation for new hires.
• Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services.
• Oversee all front desk interactions related to guest service, to include but not limited to; all incoming sales inquiries, documentation of sales inquiry forms, and greetings for all visitors and business professionals.
• Manage compliance with in-service regulations
• Communicate and follow up with residents, families, corporate office via telephone, email and fax
• Prepare and maintain resident and employees files.
• Manage LIHTC tenant certification, selection, recertification and applications
• Identify any unsafe working or living conditions for employee or residents
• Oversee and assist in departments as assigned.
• Assist with marketing as needed
• Assist in the oversight and processing of accounts receivable/payable for commercial properties.
• May perform other duties as assigned
• Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction. Exhibits judgment in leading others to meet worthwhile objectives.
• Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues. Able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Able to define realistic, specific goals and objectives. Able to define task and deliverables necessary to meet goals.
• Able to clearly present information through the spoken word. Can accurately communicate, providing the necessary level of detail even under stressful or demanding conditions
• Able to relate to routine operations in a manner that is consistent with existing solutions to problems. Conforms to and communicates established policies and procedures.
• Builds and maintains productive, work-focused relationships with team, residents, their families, corporate, regional and divisional resources and within the community.
• Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
• Able to work non-traditional hours as needed
• Participate in outside networking events in the surrounding community to foster excellent working relationships with outside referral sources.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail resume to Nancy Siegel at email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers