compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Athletic Trainer Gordon College; Head Athletic Trainer Hamiliton Wenham High School
Harmeling Physical Therapy in Wenham Massachusetts is seeking candidates to apply for the combined position of Assistant Athletic Trainer Gordon College/Head Athletic Trainer at Hamilton Wenham High School.
This is a 10-month position. Candidates should be certified by the NATA Board of Certification and hold a current Massachusetts Athletic Training License.
Harmeling Physical Therapy is a private practice located on the North Shore of Boston with four locations and 60 employees. We provide athletic training services to Gordon College, Hamilton Wenham High School and North Reading High School. We have provided athletic training and physical therapy services to Gordon College and the local communities for over 30 years. This position will be approximately 50% at each institution.
Job responsibilities include:
• Help provide and coordinate game and practice coverage at both institutions
• Evaluate, and help coordinate referral and treatment for Hamilton Wenham HS athletes
• Assist with game coverage and the treatment/rehabilitation of Gordon College athletes
• Serve as an ambassador of good will between the staffs of Gordon College Athletics, HWHS and Harmeling Physical Therapy
• Interface and work well with the Head Athletic Trainer and supervisor of sports medicine at Harmeling Physical Therapy
• Communicate/work with the team physician and local orthopedic surgeons for injury referral, rehabilitation and care
Candidates should also demonstrate:
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Friendly and honest personality
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter, resume and references to Thomas Faulds, ATC, MSPT, OCS, Practice Manager, Harmeling Physical Therapy: info@ harmelingpt.com.
For more information, please visit www.harmelingpt.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers