Black Cow in South Hamilton, MA is now accepting applications for FOH Manager!
Black Cow is an upscale casual restaurant, bar, and gathering place that celebrates the craft of food, drink and hospitality.
We are currently seeking a passionate, results-driven Assistant Manager to join our progressive team. We invest in our Management professionals by offering competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Assisting in coordinating the daily operation of the FOH.
• Manage FOH staff and provide them with feedback.
• Greet customers while responding to any inquiries and complaints.
• Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required
• Conscientiously closing the restaurant at the end of each shift.
• Must have practical knowledge of dining service techniques including proper seating, wine etiquette, meal placement, etc.
• Experience with POS systems.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Outgoing and personable with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and quickly solve problems.
• Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to establish and maintain a lasting rapport with guests.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
The Successful Supervisor Will Prosperously:
• Direct, train and motivate all FOH staff.
• Cultivate and encourage repeat business.
• Develop marketing strategies to identify and target key markets to generate core event business.
If you are hard working and passionate about the hospitality industry, this might be a good fit for you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers