Kennel Attendant (with management potential if interested) in Salem, MA based doggie daycare
to help keep our well-loved dogs happy, healthy, engaged and safe while at daycare.
Very important to play with them!
Prefer those with experience but will train the right ones.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES MUST:
* Have reliable transportation which can be used for transporting dogs AND a clean driving record
* LOVE dogs and be comfortable around them, want to engage with them
* Show up to work on time and be able to multitask
* Be substance abuse free and have a stable life
* Have good communication skills and be reachable occasionally off hours
* Have a charged cell phone daily
* Be available for part time, permanent work M-F, typically by 8:00 am into late mornings or afternoons (12-1:30)
AND BE ABLE TO:
* Endure the elements (not all the time ☺)
* Walk dogs of all sizes
* Take direction, remain calm, and memorize the commands we use
* Remain focused on our dogs at all times
* Vacuum, mop, and clean surfaces thoroughly as needed
* Transport dogs safely
* Be able to pass a background check
* Walk dogs occasionally on the weekends and help with occasional boarding
If interested, please reply with a cover letter (or at least some information about yourself) and a resume.
Dogs need consistency so best fit is with those seeking permanent employment.
We look forward to hearing from and about you!
Serious inquiries only from those who satisfy the above requirements.
We offer dental insurance after 2 months, and a sign on bonus after 4 months of successful employment
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers