The Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, a growing luxury auto dealer group with an extraordinary reputation in the industry, is now hiring an Parts Driver
• Load delivery truck with auto parts
• Confirm that all corresponding documents/invoices are obtained, signed, delivered
• Drive delivery vehicle on charted routes and ensure that deliveries are made on time
• Hand over parts to customer/recipient
• Unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves
*All Lyon-Waugh dealerships will be tobacco free workplaces starting 1/1/19!
What we can offer YOU:
Generous compensation packages
Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), Vision, FSA and more
2 weeks of paid vacation time
Recognition, awards and bonuses for personal excellence and longevity
State of the art facilities- AIR CONDITIONED SHOPS!
Growth opportunities within our entire Lyon-Waugh family of dealerships
Clean Driving Record
Communication and customer service skills
Ability to work well and multitask in a high volume, fast paced setting
Self-motivated and results driven with a positive team-player attitude
As a leader in the automotive industry, Lyon-Waugh Auto Group is dedicated to forming long-lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We are heavily involved in our community and charitable causes and we spoil our employees with trips, sporting event tickets, BBQs and more!