Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is a leading national general contracting and construction management firm seeking an ambitious, talented, organized Assistant Project Manager to join our growing company.
QR Code Link to This Post
In this role, your talent and efforts will be essential to the day-to-day management and successful completion of exciting, high-profile hospitality, retail and corporate projects nationwide. You will work closely with Project Managers and will build diverse experience in the areas of permitting, scheduling, procurement, document control and other essential functions. You will be empowered to grow, to take charge and to make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
• Create and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
• Develop strong relationships with clients, design team and other outside parties critical to a project's success; ensure close collaboration and communication.
• Assist in deploying the project strategy and meeting established profit goals.
• Assist in communicating accurate project schedule information to subs/suppliers regarding schedule dates and coordination among all trades.
• Monitor and maintain the procurement schedule; proactively identify and resolve problems, track status of the schedule on a weekly basis and make updates and adjustments timely and accurately.
• Assist in the submittal process; track submittal status and follow up on open items, review and distribute submittals to Architect/subcontractors in a timely manner and cross check the submittal log against the procurement schedule.
• Assist in writing and issuing all RFIs (Request for Information) and follow up to ensure timely responses are provided by the Architect and Engineers and the information is distributed appropriately to the field and to affected subcontractors and vendors.
• Adhere to and promote Trinity's risk management and safety policies and procedures and partner with the PM and Superintendent to ensure they are followed.
• Assist throughout the permitting and Certificate of Occupancy processes, as well as punch list execution.
The successful candidate will have:
1-3 years project management experience in the hospitality, retail or corporate sectors desired
Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineer, architecture or related field
Procore experience preferred
Strong computer skills and communication skills
Some travel required
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, paid holidays and unlimited vacation after one year.
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WE DO NOT OFFER WORK RELATED SPONSORSHIP