compensation: Commensurate upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Build-It Construction is a Commercial Construction Management firm, delivering expertly planned construction projects to customers of all sectors from the Greater Boston area to Central NH. We have a robust reputation of meeting both our public and our private customer's schedules, budgets and logistics deadlines. Our services include Pre-Construction, Construction, Owner's Project Management, Design-Build, and Facility Management. Our growing team of 10+ years are trained to place our customer's needs first.
We are in search of a full time Assistant Construction Estimator to work closely with our Estimator and Project Managers. Minimum 3 years of office experience is required.
• Monitor weekly and monthly estimating schedule to ensure deadlines are met.
• Learn and utilize take off software to accurately compile take-off quantities.
• Maintain, compile, and organize project related documentation.
• Distribute all required documentation (Invitation to bids, scope qualifications) to vendors/ subcontractors.
• Aid in on-site walkthroughs to confirm existing conditions, and better understand scope.
• Communicate, and track the responses of associated vendors, and subcontractors.
• Communicate, and track all correspondence with clients, engineers, and architects to ensure all deliverables are understood, and qualified as part of the proposal packages.
• Report/ Interact with team members, and department head to problem solve, and share information for more accurate bid compilations to secure customer satisfaction.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers