Hancock Associates is made up of talented Surveyors, Engineers and Wetland Scientists dedicated to excellence in land and coastal development, construction and preservation, serving Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
QR Code Link to This Post
Hancock Survey Associates is accepting applications for a Staff Wetland Scientist for the Danvers, MA office. The Staff Wetland Scientist will focus on wetland delineation, project planning, and the preparation, representation, and filing of various environmental permits.
Work Schedule: Typical work hours are 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday with some work outside of these hours for site meetings and public hearings.
• Conduct Wetland Resource Area field delineations for coastal and inland Resource Areas.
• Conduct environmental monitoring on commercial and residential development sites.
• Collection of ecological field data with a primary focus on vegetation, soils, hydrology.
• Complete biological surveys for vernal pool documentations.
• Preparation of technical reports and permit applications in accordance with the Massachusetts Wetland Protection Act, Local wetland permitting, Chapter 91 permitting, USACOE applications, and other applicable authorities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Biology, Ecology, Environmental Science, or a related life science is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in environmental/ecological consulting in Massachusetts is required.
• Wetland permitting experience in Massachusetts is required.
Hancock Associates offers:
* Exceptional growth potential
* Medical insurance
* 401K, paid holidays and vacation
* Professional work environment.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and salary requirements indicating desired position and resume to:
185 Centre Street
Danvers, MA 01923
To learn more about career opportunities at Hancock Associates, go to: